Helpful Information for our OBGYN Patients
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Post Operative Instructions for Surgery
- Mammogram Facilities List
- Total Control Program (pelvic floor dysfunction)
- IUD Aftercare Instructions
- Nexplanon Post Insertion Instructions
Call Us to Sign Up for Prenatal Classes!
Atlanta Women’s Obstetrics & Gynecology offers a variety of educational prenatal classes for expecting parents, including:
To sign up for classes please call our OB Office at (404) 352-3616. Payment is required one (1) week prior to your scheduled class. Please be prepared to pay for parking.
We also want patients to be aware of the many classes offered by Piedmont Hospital. Please visit the following link for more information: Piedmont Hospital Classes and Events